Monday, June 1, 2009

Reporting to Work

It was my first day reporting to work in the public sector....guess what? I ended up pushing away a car which was blocking my way out to the Minsitry from the JPA.....sigh....what a day it was~~~~

I couldn't believe that I actually joined the Foreign Ministry as this moment, yet I'm already in the Ministry today. Amazed by the number of forms that I need to fill up on my first day, I never thought that filling up forms could be tiring as well =P

Similar to that of the security interview I underwent during my internship with the U.S. Embassy, the security interview here was actually in written forms. Many questions we need to answer, including the people around us. Well, I guess that's part of the reasons why working with the Foreign Ministry sounds 'exclusive' to some people...Next, we went to the Istana Kehakiman to swear in as a government officer....I love the architecture of the building, extremely impressive...I would suggest if anyone going to Putrajaya, please, do spend some time to admire the buildings there, and don't forget to take some pics.

It's been a job that I wanted since long time ago as the career opportunities for us to work in a very relevant field is not much in Malaysia. There would be a 'floating' period as expected. But I look forward to fast working tempo and loads of works to be assigned. I learnt something today: think, formulate, implement, assess and review. They are not only the main tasks to be carried out to accomplish the job, but also something very practical to improve our lives. I feel my passion towards the new job and the new working environment. As I always do, I expect myself to achieve something in this new place ^_^ CheerS!

1 Comment:

  1. 小雪人 (lil' Sn0wY) said...
    good luck to you and 加油:)

Post a Comment